5. My friend Kookyknut. He just has to smile and I smile back with him. He has a beautiful smile.
15. Loyal, creative and adventurous. Happy to spend time alone to pursue my creative outlets. Dedicated to my family and friends. Always up to get out and about and go and explore the world around me. I love travel.
22. That guy who is totally passionate and creative but not a wanker. You know the one, he’s kind of awkward but he’s not shy. He’s the guy that doesn’t have to fit into any mould.
33. Well, actually just yesterday I installed MAMP on my MAC at home so I could learn to build decent WordPress themes from scratch. There’s some shit ones out there.
40. Cave diving this amazing forested hidden 3rd Cave on the Ile des Pins in the Pacific. It was amazing. The collapsed and immersed underwater caverns were just mindblowing and probably one of the most dangerous environments any human can venture.
52. I’m a fairly creative person. I have a talent for post production and making a client’s (including internal clients) work “look” the way they anticipate it should.
23. I know I don’t deal with life events too well, my biggest fear is losing my partner and my family - or my house, which I love.
34. Couldn’t really think of one major embarrassment. Maybe coming out to my mum first while my dad was away, thinking she would deal with it better than him. Boy, was I wrong. Talk about hysterical over-reaction. Joan Crawford had nothing on the dramatic scene that ensued… Let’s not speak of this again.
36. 1. Solo climb more mountains, sit on the peak and have the time to take it all in and shout at the top of my lungs. 2. Find a similar job to my current one, which I love, closer to my partner and family who I only get to see once or twice a month. 3. Come of the horrible anticonvulsant epilepsy drugs that I’m on, that work wonders, but have sucky side effects.
4. My trip to Japan this coming Easter. It’ll be my 3rd trip. I <3 Japan.
20. Tough call this one, but on high rotation is “Drag Me Home” by World’s End Press
Quick bathroom selfie!
2. Boy: Jacob. Girl: Marilyn or Patience
Oh you and your mini orgasm, sploosh to you too!
University - Hmmm, what a confusing time indeed. When I first left school, ahem many year’s ago, I studied Social Psychology. I’ve also studied, Primary school teaching, Music Technology and then Information Technology and just last year I did some refresher education at Uni in Digital Mastering Techniques….